DR CHONG YEH WOEI
Senior Consultant Physician (Internal Medicine)
MBBS(Singapore), MRCP(UK) (Internal Medicine)
Senior Physician – Internal Medicine
Dr Chong Yeh Woei is a senior physician in Singapore Medical Specialist centre. With more than 20 years of experience in private practice of internal medicine, he manages a wide spectrum of medical ailments. Being passionate in his practice, he listens and addresses the concerns of his patients and their family members. His smile is his trademark where his knowledge and compassion give his patients confidence and assurance.
Dr Chong is the Chair of the Membership Committee of the Singapore Medical Association. He has been a SMA Council Member since 1998. He was the president of SMA from 2009 to 2012. He is Chairman of the MOH Medical Advisory Panel on Driving. He represents the SMA on the SMC CME Coordinating Committee. He is also Chairman of the Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and the Oceania (CMAAO) of which the SMA is a member. He is also a member of the SMA-IDA Ikatan Dokter Indonesia i.e. Indonesian Medical Association) Joint Committee (MOU on Publicity Guidelines and Code of Ethics on Hospital Promotion).
- Bachelor of Medicine National University of Singapore, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) NUS, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Has more than 20 years experience in the practice of Internal Medicine
- Manages a wide spectrum of medical diseases
- Studied medicine on a Public Service Commission scholarship
- Past Physician at Atriamed Associates
- Past President of the Singapore Medical Association
- Chairman of Membership Committee of the SMA
- Vice Chairperson of the Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and the Oceania (CMAAO)